A powerful blend of amino acids, to assist the body to release further growth hormones. GH helps bone, muscle, and other tissues grow.
- Decreases blood sugar utilization
- Decreases glycogen synthesis
- Increases amino acid transport into cells and protein synthesis
- Increases fat breakdown and utilization
- Increases collagen synthesis and cartilage growth
- Increases retention of nitrogen, sodium, potassium, and phosphorus
- Increases kidney flow and filtration
- Enhances immune function
A study with 38 short children, published in Paediatric Research (using IV inj)
had as its conclusion: “The correlation between a high endogenous 24-h-GH-secretion and a high GH-response to GRH, indicates that the GRH test may be a useful tool to estimate the ability to release GH in short children.”
Not recomended for continuous use.